Welcome to Never Give Up
Never Give Up is a non-profit organization that is committed to making a difference in the lives of children locally, nationally, and globally who lack basic necessities. The goal is to create a model that is reproducible and encourages self sufficiency. Our focus is currently in Liberia, West Africa, an Apache reservation in White Mountain, Arizona as well as within the Indianapolis Public School system. Education and awareness lead to action. That action will result in progress toward giving hope to those children who feel as if they have none.
- 1 billion children live in poverty (1 in 2 children in the world)
- 640 million children live without adequate shelter
- 400 million children have no access to safe water
- 270 million children have no access to health service
- 10.6 million children died in 2003 before they reached the age of 5 (or roughly 29,000 children per day).
- Approximately 16 million children between 2-19 years of age are currently obese and need exercise and healthy eating habits
- 66 billion children are not enrolled in primary school